Samsung Galaxy Watch Skin Rash

(Topic created: 06-10-2021 06:51 AM)
usergFM5K9Sjvv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

IMG_20210610_011633.jpg

IMG_20210610_011642.jpg

After wearing the Samsung Galaxy Watch, I've started to notice a rash forming underneath the silicone band. I initially noticed it several weeks ago but I didn't think too much about it. I figured I'd leave it be, thinking that it would go away. Fast-forwarding to the present day and the rash is still there. 

10 Replies
user1lpF9rN3ca
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm in the community site for the first time today. Did the rash burn? Did it ever fully go away?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and understand how frustrating this must be for you. I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

BikerGeek182
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I also have the contact rash from the silicone band. Is Samsung going to cover the doctor bills?20210625_151048_5681.jpg20210626_182512_5686.jpg20210625_151055_5682.jpg20210625_151119_5683.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

@BikerGeek182 I understand how concerning this. I would like to get this over to our specialized team to look into further for you. Please send a private message with the following information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address: 
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
BikerGeek182
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have sent a PM per your request. Today it is weeping like a second degree chemical burn.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am very sorry! I did receive your private message and have responded to you there. 

0 Likes
useruOpR6CzNRe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Disappointing to purchase a watch for $400 when you can't wear it.  I'm samsung everything, fridge, microwave, tv, phone and watch (3rd watch).  Now a watch that causes burning peeling skin, that has found its new home in the sock draw.  

I went back to the store and they said its a manufacture issue and not their problem.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello @useruOpR6CzNRe,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this and I can completely understand the frustrations this may have caused you. I would like to forward your case to our specialized team so they can reach out directly and assist your further. Could you please provide me with the following information to do so in a private message? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address:
Contact Phone Number:
Email Address:

Full Model Number:

Serial Number:

Photos of Symptom:

When did you start using the wearable?
Were there any pop-up messages?
What mode was being used (Wi-Fi/LTE/GPS)?
How do you typically use the device?
a. Do you wear it while sleeping?
b. Do you wear the device while exercising?
c. Do you wear the strap tight or loose?
Was the OEM/original accessory (i.e. charger) used?
Have you washed the band recently? If yes, with what substance/product?
Were you wearing any creams, perfumes, or ointments under the wearable?

0 Likes
lennae
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you try any other band material or apply any screen protectors? and still have the same issue

0 Likes