Original topic:

Dishwasher Error Code 5c

(Topic created: 12-12-2022 07:21 AM)
LE305
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung should recall their dishwashers! Model DW80R7061UG. My dishwasher is less than 2 years old. Error code 5C keeps appearing and the unit won't complete the rinse cycle. I tried every reset and suggested solution and even had the pump replaced only to find out  that wasn't the problem and the technician couldn't fix the dishwasher .  The unit does not leak and it drains fine but constantly stops with this code without finishing the rinse cycle. There is design flaw! I am never buying another Samsung appliance again. Very disappointed and don't recommend their appliances to anyone.  

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand how frustrating it would be to have your dishwasher constantly showing an error code and not washing your dishes. If you would like, you always have the option of reaching out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case for any additional options that may be available at this time. Please include your full model and serial numbers in your message, as well as any previous ticket numbers you may have received. This will help us in assisting you as quickly as possible. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to helping you get this resolved.