Original topic:

Oven Error Code C-FO

(Topic created: 03-27-2023 06:44 AM)
Ctinabrobs
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung,  Your tech came out to investigate the code displayed on my oven, which will not work.  MGR Appliance tech stated it is both the major and sub-PCB boards need to be replaced as they are not communicating.  This is a faulty equipment issue and does not have anything to do with the use by the customer.  My oven was brand new October 2021  when I moved into my brand new construction home.  How do I get this repaired under warranty or through an out-of-warranty repair assistance request?  The cost is $751.08 which is more than half of the cost of the oven brand new. 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. We do have a one-year date-of-purchase warranty that covers manufacturing defects. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker.