dishwasher error code

(Topic created: Saturday)
Matthewsan13
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung dishwasher DW80M2020US

3 years old

error code came up - all four lights flashing (auto, normal, heavy, express60) tried trouble shooting with all info I could find online. Dishwasher would run a cycle and then the code would come back. Decided not to waste anymore time with it so replaced the machine. Brand new dishwasher DW80CG4021SR is now giving the same error code after being installed for 3 days.

Any insight on what the issue could be?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello @Matthewsan13! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your new dishwasher having this error code again. I would recommend to power it off at the breaker for around 2 mins and then turn in back on to see if this is still occurring. If it is then this will be something that will require service. As you have recently purchased this I would recommend getting an exchange as soon as possible. For service please feel free to send me or any of the other moderators a private message or call in at 1-800-726-7864.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello @Matthewsan13! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with your new dishwasher having this error code again. I would recommend to power it off at the breaker for around 2 mins and then turn in back on to see if this is still occurring. If it is then this will be something that will require service. As you have recently purchased this I would recommend getting an exchange as soon as possible. For service please feel free to send me or any of the other moderators a private message or call in at 1-800-726-7864.