JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pink line Monitor Screen

(Topic created: 07-27-2023 12:44 PM)
milk_
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! I was watching a video right now on my computer and I just noticed a faint pink vertical line on my screen. It becomes pink if I look at it from the side, but if I'm in front of it is almost unnoticeable. It may be a little stupid post as its lengh is about 1 cm, but I'm worried of it becoming bigger or something as I haven't dropped it or anything for a line to appear on the first place...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your monitor having a line on the screen. I would recommend making sure that either your HDMI connection or Display port connection is secure on your monitor and your GPU.  After that, if you are within your return period you can try for an exchange. If not service would be next. Depending on your warranty you have a couple of options. 

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your monitor having a line on the screen. I would recommend making sure that either your HDMI connection or Display port connection is secure on your monitor and your GPU.  After that, if you are within your return period you can try for an exchange. If not service would be next. Depending on your warranty you have a couple of options. 

- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes