JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 (All models All Carriers) Weak Signal Issues

(Topic created: 08-23-2019 05:04 PM)
AceAhad
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did any of u guys with note 10 getting hard time to get signals and mobile network and LTE??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@frustrated-user If you are experiencing signal issues that are not being addressed by your service provider, I recommend having your phone evaluated under warranty at an authorized service center. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/  If you are not located in the U.S., you will need to use the following link to find support for your region. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

239 Replies
Rojas1993
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The problem am having is at work i got alot places that all carrier phones loose signal but when i reach a different spot with good signal sometimes i got to restart the phone so it get back to 4 g lte this never happend with my note 9 and i used for over a year in the same circuntances it this similar to what is happening to you?? 

usermgkVLmGmAO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same!

userk5qlX4lb0R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Rojas1993  Have you heard from samsung on this regard? I'm having the same issue and I was wondering if you were able to resolve yours. Thanks 
0 Likes
Rojas1993
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I reset my network setting and then extract my sim card and put it agian i dont not wich one of both resolve the problem but i didnt have more problems  after that so try it maybe works for you too 

user8Is2THVPOK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Engrish hard

0 Likes
DupaKurwa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user8Is2THVPOK wrote:

Engrish hard

Great contribution, you tool. 

userC9Z6vLt14D
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am using a note 10+5G in the UAE with provider etisalat. I have tried all the solutions.

Sim replacement

Phone changed ( another new note 10 + 5G)

Network settings reset

Provider trouble shoot and reset 

Absolutely no use. Nothing helps. When I reach my work place, I do not get any data. Calls do work. 

I need to switch to flight mode, then back. Data works. All of a sudden, data would stop. No idea when that would happen. Need to keep checking. Hope samsung fixes this issue. I use a note 10 + 4G , works absolutely fine.

0 Likes
userjoB4RnyMyx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue, has samsung given any resolution will have to switch back to iphone. Note 10 doesnt work in low signal area.

0 Likes
userEknQrNB8Hc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

TRUE, I have same problem in my NOTE 10+

0 Likes