cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_p6Lk3vl
Astronaut

I have AT&T so I was lucky to have one bar, it was the sa...

I have AT&T so I was lucky to have one bar, it was the same with my Note 4 and Note 8. That hasn't changed with the 10.

userjdYQ1LxLop
Cosmic Ray

Weak signal unlocked on T-Mobile

I have weak signal strength on note 10+ unlocked on T-Mobile. My s10+ T-Mobile branded phone has excellent signal strength. Any one else have issues?

RodZiLLa3xl
Constellation

Yea I thought it was only me but yes I all ways have one...

Yea I thought it was only me but yes I all ways have one or two bars now and put Sims back in my note 9 an full bars ??

userpNnsfHmHn1
Astronaut

Re: Weak signal unlocked on T-Mobile

I am experiencing the same problem with unlocked note 10 plus on Verizon. My 1 + 7 pro has no issues here at my house, but the note 10 seems to always be barely hanging on to his signal. Hopefully a software update can fix this soon.

Haganjeff
Cosmic Ray

Re: Weak signal unlocked on T-Mobile

Still having issues on Verizon going into 3G and 1X even after a recommended software reflash at a repair center. I wish someone at Samsung could just say when  this software fix will happen. I am ready to return my 2nd Note 10 Plus if not. As great as the phone seems to be, it isn't much of a device if it cannot consistently connect to calls or data!

10plusbeast
Asteroid

Same here on mine the signal even if I'm outside the most...

Same here on mine the signal even if I'm outside the most i get is 2 bars

userjdYQ1LxLop
Cosmic Ray

Yeah, I seldom have more than 2 bars. I did chat with Sam...

Yeah, I seldom have more than 2 bars. I did chat with Samsung on this app and he said several had mentioned issues. He thought would be good, but more that report the better

wimbet
Asteroid

I've had no real connection issues, but also noticed my u...

I've had no real connection issues, but also noticed my unlocked Note 10+ on T-Mobile seems stuck on 2 bars. Will continue to monitor and report back.

dib-dibs
Constellation

It's been hit and miss for me. Most of the time I have no...

It's been hit and miss for me. Most of the time I have normal strength, however sometimes it'll drop completely and take a few moments to get back to 4+ bars. I'm having more issues with Google Maps spinning me around while I'm driving.

Rile1564
Asteroid

I just thought it was mine. First time I went with unlock...

I just thought it was mine. First time I went with unlocked vs Tmobile branded Note. I'm curious to see if I flash the tmobile firmware on the phone, if that makes a difference. Just to see if it's a Samsung hardware issue or a Tmobile software issue.