Options
Note10

Yeah I haven't seen the option to register to be a beta tester yet 😞

0 Likes
Samsung_25Nvp5j
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I can't believe how late Samsung is, not being able to update Android 10 to Note 10 Plus, is iPhone better I think?

beatleserg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

No, but you have to understand that samsung has it's own version of android Os into the phone. ONE UI.So they have to make their One Ui work alongside Android 10. And that takes time to get right. Apple only work with Apple, but Samsung works with every other android device.

Samsung_25Nvp5j
Astronaut
Options
Note10

If what I understand is that Apple is doing much better work than Samsung, how long has it taken to send an update to one of its best phones note 10 plus

Juanaman
Comet
Options
Note10

They are going to update the note 10 to android you guys are so impatient it takes time for these things to come out samsung has to make the software they use meaning one ui to work with android 10 which is google they have to run massive amounts of tests so it runs good on the phone there are tons of component to check before you can release official software just be patient

Pehowdy
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I have the note 10 plus and I just got the android 10 0ne ui 2.0 a couple days ago sorry didn't get it yet u should soon be patient ull get it

0 Likes
Samsung_25Nvp5j
Astronaut
Options
Note10

how did you get android 10

Evron
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

They will soon enough and matter of fact released the Beta 3 in Korea today and will be coming to the US pretty soon and I have had Android 10 ui 2.0 beta for almost a couple weeks now and its cool it's new features make a big difference and luckily I don't have as much bugs as others but bear in mind that Samsung wants to make sure this update is right and hence the reason why it's called Beta and it's best to let them get this right otherwise you'll probably end up with a nearly if not fully bricked phone and some people also are voluntarily withdrawing from the Beta leaving room for others to join you'll have to keep checking back until the banner on the main screen shows up and is available it's a limited amount not everyone will get it ASAP but hopefully sooner rather than later

Evron
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

And as for iPhone essential things like multitasking, customizations like Samsung and other Android phones can and whatnot it really depends on what you want in a phone for me personally the note 10+ is the winner vs iPhone pro max there are also the specs vs software timeframe support and alot of other factors just research carefully

0 Likes
Amitm1711
Constellation
Options
Note10

People commenting on Samsung's behalf need to chill and understand the frustration that the guy is trying to put across which I totally get it.

Why leave the latest phone(note10/10 plus) out. They should be on the same page as other galaxy 10 series to recieve beta updates.

This is just ridiculous and senseless on Samsung's side. To make it worse there is no official statement to calm us note 10 plus customers down.