cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evron
Galaxy

Re: One ui 2.0

And as for iPhone essential things like multitasking, customizations like Samsung and other Android phones can and whatnot it really depends on what you want in a phone for me personally the note 10+ is the winner vs iPhone pro max there are also the specs vs software timeframe support and alot of other factors just research carefully

Highlighted
Amitm1711
Asteroid

People commenting on Samsung's behalf need to chill and understand the frustration that the guy is trying to put across which I totally get it.

Why leave the latest phone(note10/10 plus) out. They should be on the same page as other galaxy 10 series to recieve beta updates.

This is just ridiculous and senseless on Samsung's side. To make it worse there is no official statement to calm us note 10 plus customers down.

Rai007
Astronaut

Only thing Apple better than Samsung is software update

beatleserg
Asteroid

@Samsung_25Nvp5j no. Apple only has to worry about iOS updates it's all. Android on the other hand has many different companies working with it. Samsung, HTC, Xiaomi, etc etc etc... and they also have their own skin of android on top of the regular android. Android 10 on pixel phones and other android phones that don't have an extra skin should get the update right away. But as you know, samsung phones have android system installed into them, as well as the samsung skin calle ONE UI. Because Samsung has to make One UI work flawlessly with android updates, it takes them more time to have it ready. Apple only worries about ios for their phones and that's it. No extra skins, no nothing.

Samsung-O
Astronaut

For update, yes iPhone is better, Samsung is always behind when it comes to update, I bought note 10 plus because pixel 4 XL had a forehead, otherwise I would go for pixel.

Logicalpoop2
Cosmic Ray

Have any of you guys already forgotten the previous apple software update that continuously drained battery and wouldn't function properly? Stop pointing fingers at people when you do not know what's going on in the industry. Apple just has to worry about their crappy OS and elderly 45+ year olds and also teenagers iCloud password resets. Android, and Samsung to a major point, is a lot more sophisticated than apple. The s10's are getting the updates first because the S series comes out earlier in the year (March) so they have more time to tweak things. While the note's are released in late August. Relax. It's a beta for a reason.

Rainingdrip694
Astronaut

Yea. The reason why Samsung is late to send out the Android 10 than others is because Samsung has to set up Android 10 to work with their OS.

Samsung_25Nvp5j
Astronaut

Samsung is an M. with big M

Samsung_25Nvp5j
Astronaut

Samsung updating the A7 RANGE and NOTE when, I regret having moved to this M ..... I will go to APPLE

DocFong
Astronaut

Who cares! Quite crying and go buy an iPhone.. 🤦‍♂️