Original topic:

Scheduling Updates?

(Topic created: 06-21-2019 11:56 PM)
Plunge
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I set my updates up at a certain time is there any way I can go to pause it or reset the scheduled time for it to Install the update??

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You have the option of selecting install later to choose a certain time to install but we would recommend installing updates as they become available on your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You have the option of selecting install later to choose a certain time to install but we would recommend installing updates as they become available on your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Wendy645
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Selecting a certain time is unreliable, though. it often does not actually do it then. At one point I scheduled auto updated to happen at a time in the middle of the night when I would be asleep, but then it resets my phone and my alarm doesn't go off because it's stuck on the PIN to start up mode. now I can't find the seeing to change so I can move it to a day off. Bah!