Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 10:33 AM)
mayday579
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Has anyone noticed the battery life going down since the beta install. I used to make it the whole day on a charge I haven't changed my routine or how much I use the phone and now it's dying by 3:00. I start my day at 6:00 but I usually can get till 9:00 p.m. on a charge
0 Likes
9 Replies
Options
Questions
My battery issues are not that severe but I also have an experiencing faster battery drain than normal.
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Questions
Me too. After than normal drain and slower to charge. Phone feels warm too.
0 Likes
userJlKJnkLXpD
Asteroid
Options
Questions
In my experience any major version OS upgrade tends to make battery life worse for a couple of days as things "settle in" and the battery/ app optimization runs through. I'd keep an eye on it for a couple more days before coming to any conclusions.
0 Likes
mayday579
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Still doing it
0 Likes
userlnai6PC8RG
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same here hopefully it's a fix
0 Likes
JonathanDrewJanks
Astronaut
Options
Questions
The Devs made a post about a day or 2 ago. They're fully aware of the battery issue
0 Likes
The_Deacon
Halo
Options
Questions
One dev recommended a cache wipe in safe mode. Did it. Seems to have helped.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Definitely. It's not significant, but it's enough that I had to turn off 120hz adaptive mode to get through the day on a charge and that was never necessary for me before. I'd say battery life is approximately 25% less than before I joined the beta on my S21. Not bad for a first beta, but definitely important to look into
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello  @mayday579 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes