Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Heating up

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 04:56 PM)
Rafa78
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My device getting very hot, battery draining on matter of minutes, it restart by itself 2 times and all of that from 3 days ago when I install beta. Is there a way I can go back to previous firmware?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Hetius
Constellation
Options
Questions
Same here
0 Likes
Wizard5635
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same but no auto restart. Can't use camera when phone gets hot. Have to power off and wait.
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Questions
Check Device care, battery to see in an app is causing an issue. Also clear the system cache
0 Likes
JonathanDrewJanks
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Samsung is fully aware of this issue. They're hoping to fix it in the next update
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Rafa78 ,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11. 

Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. If you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved,  you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes