Original topic:

Snapseed App Problem: Photo Quality

(Topic created: 02-06-2024 07:00 PM)
sylviat15
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

When I open a photo from my Gallery in the Snapseed app, the color of the photo looks washed out compared to what is seen in my Gallery. I then make photo adjustments within the Snapseed app and when I export it, the edited photo is over saturated, extra contrast, etc. looking nothing like how my edited photo displayed within the Snapseed app.

For Display settings, me Adaptive Color Tone is off and Screen Mode is on natural. 

Unsure if the anticipated software update will fix this or I need to adjust settings? I've removed and redownload the snapseed app as well. 
15 Replies
Superunknown
Constellation
Options

Hope somebody knows why this is happening, It's been giving me **bleep**

When I use the double exposure feature to place an image on top of an image of the exact same dimensions, the top image once loaded in is rotated 90Ā° and slightly zoomed in. Obviously I can manually adjust this but it takes a long time to get perfect

This especially causes problems when I'm trying to lay the same image on top of itself with an effect, because I need all the edges to match up exactly

0 Likes
user2nVdqVo4Aw
Constellation
Options

Are people still having this issue? I've noticed the same thing when viewing a photo in the Gallery vs Snapseed. Not sure which photo represents the real color profile. I'm thinking Snapseed does, but hard to say. It only seems to be an issue with photos that I've taken with the S24. If I open an older photo the color profiles match when viewing in Gallery vs Snapseed. 

0 Likes
n00mpa
Constellation
Options

Samsgung, we, mobile photographers, need this fixed ASAP. 

0 Likes
Aminmars
Constellation
Options

The same issue! It's weird that after this long time, nobody cares!

0 Likes
jeffgilly
Constellation
Options
It's frustrating that this hasn't been fixed! I no longer use Snapseed with photos from my s24Ultra. Grrr!
0 Likes
r0b0c0p
Constellation
Options

same issue in my s23 ultra snapseed. šŸ„³:camera_with_flash:šŸ’©

0 Likes