JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A7 Face not detected

(Topic created: 08-02-2022 01:38 PM)
user2PX9V3D2p9
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello, about my Galaxy A7 which is about a year old. I am trying to set up face recognition. Well, I can clearly see my face on the screen within the circle, and yet the Tablet says "no face detected." Uhhh. Would appreciate suggestions/help. I even restarted the Tablet.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with your face recognition not working on your tablet. Some steps that can be helpful are to make sure that you are in a well-lit room while setting this feature up. And If you have glasses you may want to try and take them off to see if the feature is still not recognizing your face. You can also make sure to go through the steps in the link below to help get this setup. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062630/

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with your face recognition not working on your tablet. Some steps that can be helpful are to make sure that you are in a well-lit room while setting this feature up. And If you have glasses you may want to try and take them off to see if the feature is still not recognizing your face. You can also make sure to go through the steps in the link below to help get this setup. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062630/

0 Likes
user2PX9V3D2p9
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I tried without my glasses, and snap, it registered my face! Thanks SO much! Funny thing is, I *did* try without my glasses yesterday, and that did not work. Strange. And there I was yesterday, spent close to an hour on text with a technician who made me do all kinds of resets on the Tablet, to no avail! Thanks again!

0 Likes