JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy tab pro s shuts down for no reason while charging

(Topic created: 06-21-2019 06:05 AM)
userDWYLUgv696
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

When charging cable is connected, the tab pro s shuts down for no reason. Happened couple of time. Changing the charger did not give the solution.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

It only allows the essential programs and services to run when the device is booted up.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

6 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Are you using the Charging cable that came with the device? Are there any type of damages around the cable or the port of the Tab Pro.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userDWYLUgv696
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have checked thoroughly and tested with different cable and charger as I have got two other Samsung products ( galaxy s8 and note 8). The problem persists. It seems to happen frequently when I use the tab while charging. Also, it happened while I was using Map but not with charging. The windows tab is more than a year or about two, but I barely used it. Therefore no physical damage or even scratches are there in the tab.

It's sometimes even hard to explain someone bcz I really don't know when and why this happens? 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Does it do this while in Safe Mode for the Tab Pro?

0 Likes
userDWYLUgv696
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I don't think so. Btw, what's safe mode? 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

It only allows the essential programs and services to run when the device is booted up.  

userDWYLUgv696
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Thank you very much. 

0 Likes