JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to Claim Coupons Via Galaxy Store on Phone

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 12:36 PM)
useriBezNHouD5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Since approximately the first of September, I have been unable to claim coupons via the Galaxy Store via an unlocked US Samsung Galaxy S9+. 

I previously was able to add coupons for watchface obtained from the GalaxyWatchFace subreddit however recent attempts to claim a coupon yield the following error and the coupon is correspondingly not added in the Galaxy Store: "This coupon can't be claimed on your phone". 

Attemps to clear this such as soft resetting the phone, clearing app cache and data are unsuccessful as the error is still yielded when attempting to add a coupon via the Galaxy Store. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good afternoon, I know that's frustrating to deal with. This error appears when either the coupon is for a different model than the one being used or when the coupon is invalid. I apologize for any inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good afternoon, I know that's frustrating to deal with. This error appears when either the coupon is for a different model than the one being used or when the coupon is invalid. I apologize for any inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

0 Likes
userqSDjOvVnr1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I too am experiencing the same issue - since approximately the start of September, I an unable to claim vouchers on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (I am located in Australia). I am receiving the same message: "This voucher can't be claimed on your phone".

I too am trying to add vouchers obtained from the GalaxyWatchFace subreddit, and the process used to work fine until just recently. Now I am not able to claim any vouchers in the Galaxy Store 😞

(note: the voucher codes are being entered correctly - a different error occurs if an invalid voucher is entered)

0 Likes