JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 12-25-2022 06:11 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
DontTrollMe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Put a charging brick back in the box instead of selling it separately and charging us the people more money. Smh
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I called samsung about that they said its for environmental purposes i said no its not its to make more money she said OHHHHHHHH you want to buy a charger i said no she said ACCESSORIES!
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
The new upcoming S23/S23 Plus needs to have 3 major things in order for me to consider purchasing next year.

1. 512 GB max storage (256 GB is not enough and 128 GB without SD expansion is played out.)
2. 10x Optical zoom sensor with 50x space zoom/zoom lock.
3. Lower starting price and higher trade-in values for multiple galaxy phones.

I already have the Note 20 Ultra,S 21 Ultra and Z Fold 4 and have no interest in the S23 Ultra next year. S24 Ultra in 2024 will be a definite purchase. I can upgrade every year but the difference would be minimum at best.
Options
Galaxy S23
I would like to see the following for the S23

1. Minimum storage at 256GB for all models. Ultra should get a max storage of 2TB.
2. Space Zoom starting with 30x on entry model and 200x on Ultra
3. S-Pen support on all models with integrated slot for pen
4. WiFi 6E on all models
5. Machine Learning units in CPU.
6. Google Assistant instead of Bixby as the default assistant.

I'd like to see Z Fold 4 have a larger cover screen. Integrated S Pen support.

I think the roll out model from LG was pretty interesting. It would be nice to see this in the Z fold series
Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
I couldn't agree more,Samsung needs to do more for their customers to justify the high price tags.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Bixby is a Samsung thing they won't change that.
Options
Galaxy S23
They have an active collaboration with Google. I think both companies can work together to unify the smart assistant for their customers
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
They want something that stands out its like apple with siri
ZĆøSĆø
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You can easily uninstall Bixby as well as so much other bloat without having to root or hook up to PC easy as 123 adb
0 Likes