JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:59 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
userkU5NDaR0N5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
How can Samsung offer more for a trade in of an iPhone than for a s22 ultra. Guess they value iPhone users more than us 
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Exactly. They need to fix these deals or alot of us will walk for sure. We are not apple users that will settle for nonsense.
Options
Galaxy S23
So true
jk1211
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
They're offering $375 for a s22 plus and $505 for an iPhone 13 pro max that came out before in 2021!!!!!

They lost an S23 Ultra order today from me. No way paying $824 to upgrade (before any discount codes/offers sure). Should be $699 and $500 trade-in for an S22+ they were just selling last week for $1000+
jhedi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Wow, my grandmother got 800 for her new phone zflip. she traded in a galaxy note.
Lokipops65
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I just canceled my order, is ridiculous Z fold 4 $750.00 trade in, is only five months old, paid almost $2000.00.
Amleverett
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
If you go through the carrier, you can get a trade-in value of 1000 for the S22 ultra. Not fair that Samsung will only give you $500.
MikeC86
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
But they usually lock you in for 36 months
Options
Galaxy S23
Don't do the 36 months that's just crazy..
Options
Galaxy S23
Hmmm. So it's here, the S23 Ultra is finally been unpacked. What do you all think of it? Do you think it's worth upgrading to from the S22 Ultra. 

Is it just me or does this seem like Samsung has pulled a play out of Apple's marketing strategy? Remember how Apple used to do with their "S," line? Does this seem similar? I mean the new device seems to be very similar to where you aren't really able to tell it apart from the S22 Ultra. 

Let's look at the hardware side of things. Major performance updates on the internals, two areas (NPU & GPU) boasting over 40 percent increase over the S22 Ultra, and CPU performance over 30 percent. 

Looks like wireless charging speeds have taken a bump back from 15w to 10w charging. I wonder how that is going to play out. I enjoy having my device charge at a decent rate wirelessly. 

From what I'm seeing the selfie camera is better, despite going down from 40MP to 12MP.. They finally got the speakers right!

I think I'm going to pull the trigger! What about y'all? 
Like, comment, share.😎👍🏽