JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
The trade in value for an s22 ultra is not worth it.
Options
Galaxy S23
I saw that, only $500šŸ˜” I haven't done it yet..
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Don't do the trade man
Options
Galaxy S23
Got it, I'm thinking to
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Not really
Options
Galaxy S23
Cool, thanks for the feedback. I'm wondering how it would translate in real world use
0 Likes
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm going to get the 23 ultra probably in March or April. Keeping my s21 ultra.
Options
Galaxy S23
Got it, thanks
0 Likes
Archer818
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
Not worth the upgrade. Samsung is like everyone else, following what Apple does. The S23 has very minimal upgrades from the S22. I have the S21 and i don't even see it as an upgrade. They also need to have an ultra version without the S pen.
KathyinCA
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm the opposite--don't really need the Ultra, but I'm a long-time Note user who loves the S-pen. I wish they would include it with the Pro or standard models--or at least make them compatible with it so I could buy the pen separately. Guess I'm just going to have to pony up extra hundreds of dollars for it.