JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I stop all system UI notifications on my Galaxy A14?

(Topic created: 10-19-2023 11:10 PM)
istjer
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Why does this phone notify me of the most ridiculous things, if I plug it into the charger it will notify me that its charging. It gets annoying and I want to stop all notifications from system ui, I believe I have most silent but cant do much with battery.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This is a safety feature and cannot be disabled.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This is a safety feature and cannot be disabled.
istjer
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's the most unsafe feature I've ever heard. I'll be cooking on the stove, hot grease heating up, I leave the stove to find out its not a message from a friend its a notification I can care less about. I see I need to send a letter to Samsung for being stupid, hopefully they wont be able to fix my phone and will refund my money so I can purchase an unannoying phone that is safer.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Every smartphone notifies you when it is being charged. This is for safety and also to let you know that it's working. It's especially important with wireless charging because it lets you know you have placed the device on the charger in the right spot. I would argue that walking away from your hot stove to check a notification is the unsafe act. Not the notification
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can just set the notification tones to be different, not to mention the charging tone is already unique. You could also enable the always on display and keep the phone nearby.

Or you can just keep complaining about a literally universal feature. Your choice!
istjer
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My Galaxy A325G didn't do this , since when is this charging notification universal. I should be able to control what notifications I get, I was trying to sleep and I'm receiving notifications everytime someone answers my post, another notification that I dont need, I can check any answers to my post when I can

0 Likes