Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 03-08-2023 09:49 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

53 Replies
Megan91
Astronaut
Options
Can you please add an option on the home screen of Samsung Health for body temp tracking? Especially in during these COVID times, I think it would be a great addition. Specifically for healthcare workers. We're constantly having to take our temps. It would be helpful to have a place to track it.
Coetrian
Astronaut
Options
That would be a great feature
0 Likes
anynameopen4use
Astronaut
Options

Not sure if this is monitored but a mood tracker as part of Samsung health would be a great addition. It's an important part of overall health. With a stress tracker and mindfulness and breathing, it would make sense to manually track mood too.

DaveyJones
Cosmic Ray
Options
Please let Samsung Health read hydration data from Health Connect
Apollo257
Astronaut
Options
It would be helpful to have the Blood Oxygen during sleep and Snoring charts show right under the Sleep chart and Sleep stages. Currently, you see the minimum blood oxygen level and Snoring minutes and have to click each of those to see the charts.
userpzIaP63WHk
Constellation
Options

Why can't the app allow us to define "other workout"? Seems like an easy ask. Custom workouts could, if needed, be sub categories of other workouts: Chopping wood, tossing hay bales, digging fence posts, trenching...

warmonger
Astronaut
Options
True, depends what one is wanting to sculpture. Forexample, a full body workout doesn't necessarily mean,go to the gym and pick pig weight. Squats, military presses, ect,ect..try walking 15,000 steps and ask yourself,how do I feel now.
0 Likes
userPgVcDQh0Oj
Constellation
Options

The Samsung Health app used to show a continuous line graph of my heart rate from my Galaxy Watch, similar to how it shows in the workout summary, but for a while now it has only shown a bar graph. Can the line graph please please please be brought back?

user9xx5cUPOrM
Constellation
Options
Please add Rebounding or Trampoline to the list of exercises to choose from. Thank You.
0 Likes
cst516
Asteroid
Options
I really don't understand why this is not a thing. So many variable for a wrist based tracker. I can't use this watch as my main fitness tracker. The type of training I do I need accurate measurements. Fix this and I can use this watch for everything. 
0 Likes