JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wifi and bluetooth disconnect when media is played

(Topic created: 01-12-2023 11:47 AM)
mentallyafk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have a galaxy a13 5g and just today my phone has started doing this weird thing where it will turn off my bluetooth and wifi within about 10 or 15 seconds of me playing any sort of media. The connections to both wifi and bluetooth seem stable when I'm not playing media and until the connection just drops there seems to be no other issue when I am playing any media. I've restarted my phone 3 times and poked around with a bunch of setting turning bluetooth off for location scanning and going as far as to reset my network settings yet nothing has worked. I ran the little diagnostic thing samsung members has and when it checked "sensors" it said everything was fine and id assume bluetooth would be included in there. I haven't dropped my phone recently or gotten it wet and the bluetooth still works fine in my car. Any idea as to what is happening and how to fix it?

Edit:idk if those of you who have liked or commented on this post get notifs for the post being edited. Some people have been saying that they had the same issue I've been having and they turned off nearby share and and that seemed to fix it so I'd recommend trying that too. One of the posters said to make sure you long press on the nearby share icon in the notification panel and turn it off in the settings window it pops up but idk if that makes a difference. Also if anyone has taken their phone to a store and like had them look for a hardware issue I'd love to hear what they said. Final thing, if anyone has factory reset their phone I would love to hear if that fixed the issue or not because I'm considering doing it for my phone but I'm not looking forward to the several hours I'm going to be without a phone while I do that
JUMP TO SOLUTION
nemphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Update it only seems to happen with tiktok
0 Likes
Puti
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry, im just seeing your replies. Been at work. Ok so you have full functionality up to the point where you're on tiktok, then it turns off your bluetooth?
0 Likes
nemphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Pretty much, I'll be scrolling, sound goes, then the video pauses, I get a network error, and then have to reconnect, I think it happened on Spotify earlier today
0 Likes
Puti
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ok, how recent did this start to happen? Did you try to update everything? Apps, system, etc.
nemphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah, and I'm not sure has I don't use earbuds often, but I've tried updating, I thinking it's a software bug, so I'm waiting for the next update
0 Likes
Tashaqq
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This has been happening to me too!! would love to know how to fix this 😭
Sue2be
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm having the same problem with my A13. It's happening with 2 different pairs of earbuds, my portable speaker, and my car. It's happening every 1-5 minutes.
0 Likes
nemphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same, just not in thr car
0 Likes
userCgSg552BsB
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm having the same problem with my A13 bluetooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every few minutes sometimes seconds. It's very frustrating I researched fixes on YouTube and nothing seems to work!
0 Likes
nemphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That's what I been doing, I wonder if one ui 5 will fix it, but my carrier hasn't pushed it out
0 Likes