JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Computer won't turn on

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 02:45 PM)
user3FikkNqu0t
Constellation
Options
Computers

I was reading over the chat and noticed other people were having the same problem I have
. I just got my computer two day ago and I went to turn it on and it wouldn't come on. I tried with the other people tried , but it still don't work. Blue light on the side. Is there a fix for that yet?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello, I apologize for the issue with the device and would like to assist you with this concern further. I located some troubleshooting steps here Power as a resolution and would recommend giving them a try. If the troubleshooting provided does not help, you can provide the full model code of the device to look into it further. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello, I apologize for the issue with the device and would like to assist you with this concern further. I located some troubleshooting steps here Power as a resolution and would recommend giving them a try. If the troubleshooting provided does not help, you can provide the full model code of the device to look into it further. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience, the troubleshooting link advises to:

*with additional information for each step*

1. Disconnect all external devices.

2. Plug your Chromebook into a power outlet.

3. Check the power LED as the Chromebook powers on.

4. Enter recovery mode.

5. Restart the Chromebook.

6. Request service.

I have provided the link again here Troubleshooting to review directly if needed. 

0 Likes
user3FikkNqu0t
Constellation
Options
Computers
What are the troubleshooting steps?
0 Likes