JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cover Screen Protection

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 02:05 AM)
TheRev
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I am expecting my Flip 5 to be delivered today. I know that it has a screen protector on the inside, but does the cover [outside] screen also have a screen protector?

Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

As someone who spent 3 days with the Z Flip 5 in Seoul, South Korea, I can confirm that the outside screen does not have a screen protector. 

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

As someone who spent 3 days with the Z Flip 5 in Seoul, South Korea, I can confirm that the outside screen does not have a screen protector. 

TheRev
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thank you. What was the overall experience like with the Z Flip 5?
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Honestly, I really enjoyed it. I walked the streets of the city late at night with the camera in Flex Mode and just recorded people out and about. I have some pretty nice videos! I also used it to take a ton of pictures while I was there. I was also very impressed with the cover screen functionality (be sure to check out Samsung's Good Lock app for this, specifically the MultiStar module's "I ❤️ Foldables" option — it offers great customization of the cover screen).

TheRev
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thank you for sharing. I was looking forward to upgrade from S21 Ultra to S24. I have always been intrigued by Flip and I think this is the one, so I went with the Flip. I trust that I did the right thing.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I think you're going to be very happy! Plus, everyone will be super jealous! 🙂 If you think I answered your question, please be sure to accept as solution so that other Community Members will be able to find this post more easily.

TheRev
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You have reassured me. God bless you. I'll keep you posted.
Longfucui
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I bought a screen protector from Amazon! It doesn't come with one like the inside - I'm using it right now. I got super lucky and Mine came early!!