JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Modify quick settings in cover screen

(Topic created: 09-13-2023 12:02 PM)
charlesrbasin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

How do I modify the quick settings to replace the volume setting with Do Not Disturb when you swipe down on the cover screen of the Flip 5? The Do not Disturb is more useful to me than choosing the volume settings of sound, vibrate, or mute. Do not Disturb allows me to permit specified contact calls to alert me. The volume setting does not have this capability.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have the flip 5 and it can't be done

View solution in context

5 Replies
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
From videos I've seen online it's not customizeable. However, have you tried editing the layout on the main display and seeing if it updated the quick display ?? I'd try that first...but again videos online say it can't be done.
I will say I've also seen a lot of videos recommending Good Lock for the flip because it allows you to actually open and use Apps on the quick launch screen too.
charlesrbasin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Editing the main display settings layout has no effect on the cover screen. I do use Good Lock to open apps on the cover screen. I am looking for a fast method for changing the do not disturb setting.

0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yessir. That's what I'm saying ... all of the videos online say it is not customizeable. I was just throwing a couple options out as additional "check this" methods. Sorry I couldn't help more.
Grounded
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I don't have e an app showing phone nor settings. It prompt me to check every thing after an update. My icons are hidden . How can I get it back
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have the flip 5 and it can't be done