OneNote no StickyNotes function on Fold5

(Topic created: 08-14-2023 07:44 PM)
userJKLbOBIrxh
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

New Fold5

OneNote (Latest version download via PlayStore  

OneNote not showing Toolbar as it did on Note9 (traded in)

OneNote not show StickyNotes as it did on Note9

Believe the issue is only with the new Fold5

If you have the new 8/11 released Fold5, please check if OneNote shows StickyNotes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

This is a user supported forum, if you want to report a bug do it via the Samsung Members app under Support->Feedback->Error Report.

Having said that this sounds like a.Onenote problem so you should submit the bug report to the Onenote developers.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

3 Replies
DigitalPrime
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I'm a super OneNote user. I have it on all my devices. I am noticing the same thing! I traded in a note 9 and the Galaxy Fold 5 does not have the same features as the OneNote app on a note 9.

I need access to my to my Sticky Notes!  I have the same version of the app on both devices, but they look entirely different.

Samsung, please fix this.

0 Likes
userJKLbOBIrxh
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Does Samsung support on the forum? Been one month + and the issue still there. Very disappointing
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

This is a user supported forum, if you want to report a bug do it via the Samsung Members app under Support->Feedback->Error Report.

Having said that this sounds like a.Onenote problem so you should submit the bug report to the Onenote developers.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV