Solved! Go to Solution.
I can understand how frustrating this issue can be. I recommend trying the following steps. If this doesn't work I recommend that you reach out to the app developer to resolve this issue.
Open Dual WhatsApp Messenger 》Go to Settings 》Chats 》Enable Media Visibility.. Please refer attached screenshot..
I checked mine on my S21 Ultra and S20 plus and it works fine.
TIP: Always backup your chat to your Gmail or Google drive so that you can restore them any time in the future.
Stop hitting bush around it doesn't work like that. It's a clear cut issue from Samsung. Start working on development instead of giving general solutions to the customers
I recommend trying to clear the cache partition on your phone. Here are the steps.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
If this step doesn't work you will need to get in contact with the developer of the app. You will be able to find their contact information in the google play store.