Original topic:

Newbie with Note10

(Topic created: 09-30-2019 05:25 PM)
Iammrstrejo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just got my N10plus!! Im so excited! It had been forever since I had a note.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No worries, you can take a screenshot by selecting your Volume down + Power key.

Alternatively, you can add a smart capture to when you do a palm swipe across the screen it will capture a screenshot.

This setting is located under Settings> Advanced Features>Motions and Gestures>Palm Swipe to capture.

Hope this message finds you well.

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm so glad you are excited about your new device!

If you have any troubleshooting questions, you can ask them freely here in the community to get help from other users!

Welcome again!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Iammrstrejo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you so much. I'm slowly figuring everything out. My biggest proble. Is trying to take a screenshot.

0 Likes
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No worries, you can take a screenshot by selecting your Volume down + Power key.

Alternatively, you can add a smart capture to when you do a palm swipe across the screen it will capture a screenshot.

This setting is located under Settings> Advanced Features>Motions and Gestures>Palm Swipe to capture.

Hope this message finds you well.

^SamsungZell