JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not receiving verification message and not getting picture messages

(Topic created: 08-27-2020 03:42 PM)
userOAluPyBvr3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm not receiving verification text messages. Also I'm not receiving picture text messages.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Two-step verification texts and picture messages are handled by the carrier. I recommend reaching out to your service provider for troubleshooting assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Are you able to send pictures messages?

Are you referring to verification messages for specific apps or features?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userkHVJnUtxSd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
i have the same problem. i have a SamsungS10. i never receive verification emails. For example i want to set up an acct on another device, some require a verification via texting a passcode. i never get those texts and its a problem
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Two-step verification texts and picture messages are handled by the carrier. I recommend reaching out to your service provider for troubleshooting assistance.