JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10+ Vibration Intensity

(Topic created: 07-29-2020 08:43 AM)
Boz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

When I receive a text when my phone is on vibrate I get two short buzzes.   I am using the stock messages app.  I have changed intensity in settings as well as changed the vibration pattern.  However the vibration pattern is only for phone calls.

The Vibration motor on this note 10+ is feeble at best anyway, but if I have this in my pocket I can never feel that silly little beep beep buzz.  Anyway to change this to something stronger?  Or at least longer so I can feel it? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies
Solution
plano-mano
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Boz1 

From Settings >> Under "Sounds and Vibration" you can change the pattern which is applied for all apps. Some folks say "Ripple" pattern works well for them!

And here is Verizon's help on changing vibration intensity.

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
0 Likes
Boz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@JohnLoose   Thank you very much for your response.  But...yea always a  ha ha

Yes, I have tried changing the vibration pattern, but that is for incoming calls.  It does not work on notifications.   I still just get this stupid little beep, beep vibrate.  I get the Ripple or Siren on an incoming call, but never on the incoming text message.   arrggghhh.

I also have adjusted the intensity as high as it will go, and the beep beep vibrate still feels very faint.  

thanks again for responding...

JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Boz1 

Did this end up helping you? Let me know if so by accepting it as the solution. This will help others find that as well.

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
0 Likes