JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 biometrics settings

(Topic created: 11-23-2019 12:22 AM)
YS603
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So when I set up the fingerprint scanner it asked me if I still wanted to slide to unlock the screen even after I've put in my fingerprint and I said yes, anyone know how to change that so I don't have to slide to unlock after scanningmy finger? Thank you in advance!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_3AZoQ0l
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This was a really annoying feature with my note 10 plus. There is a way to disable the slide after unlocking. Go into the facial recognition part of security and tappitt. There's an option to swipe after unlocking that you can disable.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_WH0DAY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Regarding biometrics, and hopefully taking into fact you have Nov 1st patch update you can use facial recognition as the primary should you wish versus fingerprint authentication. In regards to swiping though on the Note 10 plus even as a beta tester this does not sound normal. Please on the homescreen of this app to the right type in codeword live agent request now and this will be resolved within minutes.

Solution
Samsung_3AZoQ0l
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This was a really annoying feature with my note 10 plus. There is a way to disable the slide after unlocking. Go into the facial recognition part of security and tappitt. There's an option to swipe after unlocking that you can disable.

YS603
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you very much

0 Likes