JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 plus keeps dropping calls

(Topic created: 08-16-2021 11:42 AM)
userY8at5RDFcc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Phone keeps dropping calls. Goes from full signal to nothing then right back to full signal.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the calls being dropped. As you have tried replacing the SIM card and replacing the phone this would be a carrier issue. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

15 Replies
Smew
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What carrier are you on?

Which not model do you have and what's the software version?  settings > about phone > software information > Build number (last 4 characters)

0 Likes
userY8at5RDFcc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
AT&T
FUF2
0 Likes
userY8at5RDFcc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Galaxy Note 10 plus
0 Likes
Kasper0ne
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Mine is also doing the same thing.
0 Likes
userY8at5RDFcc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I had full signal the other day and as soon as I hit call it switched to no signal and had a No Sim card detected
0 Likes
userpfZZXl1MIm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Also same issue on ATT Note 10 plus.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HI, I am sorry you are having this frustrating experience making phone calls. If your phone is dropping calls occasionally, it is most likely a signal issue. However, frequently dropped calls may happen because of a damaged or inappropriately inserted SIM card. Other times, the phone may have physical or liquid damage. There are a few appropriate troubleshooting methods, such as rebooting your phone, performing a software update, or doing a factory reset. Please give these steps a look and try them: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001240/

Please let me know if this helps!

0 Likes
userCpe8cC4dTx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What do you suggest when your most recent update is causing the issue?  My wife and I both have a Galaxy Note 10 + (USCellular) and we updated our phone a couple weeks ago on the same day.  Both of our phones have been dropping calls and saying "No SIM card detected".  We contacted USCellular and they gave us new SIM cards and we reset our network settings.  

userY8at5RDFcc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Mine started after an update.
0 Likes