JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 plus keeps dropping calls

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 02:14 PM)
userY8at5RDFcc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Phone keeps dropping calls. Goes from full signal to nothing then right back to full signal.
15 Replies
userY8at5RDFcc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I replaced the sim card and nothing
0 Likes
sfrost
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is my THIRD Note 10+ and it blows at best. They all do the same thing. Drops calls, no service, no Sim. Full service service 0 service. Literally the best phone I've had for work until I needed to actually call someone
0 Likes
Rocket469
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have replaced Sim card, reset network, insurance claim (-$250) on phone.. Same problems.
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the calls being dropped. As you have tried replacing the SIM card and replacing the phone this would be a carrier issue. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Rocket469
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So 2 phones, 3 Sim cards.. And yet all internet searches say Samsung update - multiple carriers
0 Likes
sfrost
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It's not the carrier. I had the same phone on AT&T and switched because I assumed that was the issue. 2 new Note 10 +'s later and STILL have the same problem. It's a phone issue not a carrier issue. I have another line that works fine.