JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note8 stuck on System update error loop

(Topic created: 12-08-2020 10:43 AM)
usercVNiWQVDgH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey! I have had my phone note8 for 3 years now and have never had this problem before. This afternoon it shut off automatically and would not turn on. So I plugged it into the charger and it turned on a few times but would shut off directly.   

The big problem: 

Now my phone won't turn on if it's not plugged into the charger. And when I plug it and turn it on it's stuck on the ''System update error loop''. Please help me, I have done everything that I could find.

When I turn it on it goes to ''Installing system update'' and then it goes to this and I'm stuck nothing will happen I have done everything, cleared cache, recovery, etc.

online but nothing works. samsung-galaxy-note-8-sm-n950u-stuck-in-bootloop-fix-copy-1024x576.jpghttp___i24.photobucket.com_albums_c1_Lokken10_bluescreen_zpsgmimovpb.jpg

11 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try using the emergency software recovery function in samsung smart switch for pc.
0 Likes
usercVNiWQVDgH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion! But the problem is that I cannot even connect my device to the smart switch. It's stuck on Recovery mode! This is so frustrating.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You may need to take it in for repair.
usercVNiWQVDgH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If I can't fix it, I will throw it in the garbage. This should not happen in the first place without any reason and I'm not the only one who has this problem. This is a huge problem that Samsung should fix, we live in 2020.  Time to move on to another brand. Thanks for trying to help anyway. 

0 Likes
usercVNiWQVDgH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Did everything I found online and it didn't work. I even tried flashing the firmware with Odin and passed but it didn't work. 

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If all troubleshooting has been tried with no successes, repairs are recommended. You are welcome to visit a local uBreakiFix for walk-in repair services. Some locations offer "We-Come-to-U" services: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usercVNiWQVDgH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sorry, I live in Sweden! There is no ubreakifix here! 

Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Regretfully the moderators here are based for US support, you can find contact information for support in your area here: https://www.samsung.com/se/support/contact/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercnI6WAxFBS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Had the same issue as you on my Note8 !  The error was a bit different at the bottom of the screen, but also complained about mounting /EFS...

Tried to flash as well, but no luck!

0 Likes