JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note8 stuck on System update error loop

(Topic created: 12-16-2020 05:50 AM)
usercVNiWQVDgH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey! I have had my phone note8 for 3 years now and have never had this problem before. This afternoon it shut off automatically and would not turn on. So I plugged it into the charger and it turned on a few times but would shut off directly.   

The big problem: 

Now my phone won't turn on if it's not plugged into the charger. And when I plug it and turn it on it's stuck on the ''System update error loop''. Please help me, I have done everything that I could find.

When I turn it on it goes to ''Installing system update'' and then it goes to this and I'm stuck nothing will happen I have done everything, cleared cache, recovery, etc.

online but nothing works. samsung-galaxy-note-8-sm-n950u-stuck-in-bootloop-fix-copy-1024x576.jpghttp___i24.photobucket.com_albums_c1_Lokken10_bluescreen_zpsgmimovpb.jpg

11 Replies
usercVNiWQVDgH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

After flashing I changed the battery and the wireless charging flex pad and it worked... 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes