JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Two step verification server error occurred

(Topic created: 06-24-2024 08:18 AM)
Ainafelix
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I tried signing in to my Samsung account via my Note 20 ultra, but at the point of the two step verification, i keep getting server error occurred after entering my phone number. This has been happening for about a week now. Please any solution will be appreciated, Thanks

AINA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello Ainafelix, Welcome to the Community. We understand you concern with not being able to sign in to your Samsung account due to not receiving the two-step verification code.

We have a specialized team on standby to assist with concerns regarding your Samsung account. Please call 1-855-795-0509 to speak with the Samsung Accounts team.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello Ainafelix, Welcome to the Community. We understand you concern with not being able to sign in to your Samsung account due to not receiving the two-step verification code.

We have a specialized team on standby to assist with concerns regarding your Samsung account. Please call 1-855-795-0509 to speak with the Samsung Accounts team.

0 Likes
Denzel1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm using a Samsung s10e and I've also been facing the same problem and I've been trying it for 3 weeks now and it keeps saying server error occurred try again later, to the point I tried factory reset and it still didn't work. I'm located in Malawi, Africa. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated thank you.

0 Likes