JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What is this? Hacking?

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 09:11 AM)
woodmike888
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I recieved this notification this morning when I did not attempt to send any files! I've been hacked in the past by a person named k. Ferguson in Michigan. Is this yet another illegal attempt to hack me? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Exigė
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If I were u I would also go through all my apps. INDIVIDUALLY. And see if there's anything I dont recognize, I'd also go through all my downloaded files as well, it's easy to download something you shouldn't, specially when you're surfing the not so pg sites 😉
One more thing u could do is check your certificates

Settings > Biometrics and security > other security settings > view security certificates > user
And
Settings > Biometrics and security > other security settings > user certificates

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It could be that the same person is trying to hack into your phone again. I would get a Vpn on your Phone asap and use that Vpn when your are at home or put an about. I use Speed test Vpn on my phone an it works well.
woodmike888
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you
Exigė
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The same person trying to hack u?? So u haven't liked changed your passwords?? Changed your router? Called up your isp and asked for a new modem? Changed your ip? You just left everything as is? I remember the time the Gmail I used for steam got hacked and I went into complete lock down, but u got hacked and seemingly couldn't give a rats 

0 Likes
Solution
Exigė
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If I were u I would also go through all my apps. INDIVIDUALLY. And see if there's anything I dont recognize, I'd also go through all my downloaded files as well, it's easy to download something you shouldn't, specially when you're surfing the not so pg sites 😉
One more thing u could do is check your certificates

Settings > Biometrics and security > other security settings > view security certificates > user
And
Settings > Biometrics and security > other security settings > user certificates