Original topic:

Lockstar lock screen not displaying properly

(Topic created: 03-27-2019 06:10 PM)
Yahtzee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Phone - s10+ unlocked

The top icons in the lock screen are too far to the right and it's being cut out by the camera.

See attached image.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Honestly it's a limitation of the launcher at the moment. With the phone still being so new, not all launchers have themes that include the camera layout. I'd recommend using a different theme at the moment and check back for others that work with the new design. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Yahtzee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Ok. Well the posted image is a fail on my part simce it shows the icons correctly šŸ˜ž

But visually, the layout is being cut off by the camera placement on the s10+ being as far to the right as it is.

It's like the base layout dimensions of LockScreen isn't loading one that's meant for s10+ phones.

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yeah I know what you're talking about. The app is not accounting for the camera cutout. It's up to the developers to address, nothing that you or Samsung can do. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Honestly it's a limitation of the launcher at the moment. With the phone still being so new, not all launchers have themes that include the camera layout. I'd recommend using a different theme at the moment and check back for others that work with the new design. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options
Galaxy S Phones
Adnotify has settings to alter AOD to your preferences.
Always show, show only when notifications, tap to show, etc.
No need to uninstall, just check the settings in adnotify for AOD.
0 Likes