JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voicemail icon missing

(Topic created: 10-08-2023 07:38 AM)
Bearcat250
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I lost the voicemail icon in my home screen. It is also gone from the app drawer. When I scroll up, it is not there. How do I get the voicemail icon back to the app drawer so I can drag it to my home screen? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Open up your settings and then go to your applications and search for the voice mail app the clear the cache and data from it and it should reset its self,if that doesn't work open up your settings and select your home screen menu then check hide app on home screen to make sure it's not hidden

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah mine disappeared too
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Open up your settings and then go to your applications and search for the voice mail app the clear the cache and data from it and it should reset its self,if that doesn't work open up your settings and select your home screen menu then check hide app on home screen to make sure it's not hidden
Bearcat250
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

User

It was locked out.

Thank you

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You very welcome, I have Verizon wireless and sometimes my Voice mail app won't work correctly so the easiest way to fix it is to simply reset the application, and if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask, *_*
0 Likes