1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, welcome to the community. I understand your concerns with the Screen Mirroring feature and I will be more than happy to help. 

Like Rollinwithdrew stated, your phone has a Smart View feature which allows you to connect your device to a compatible Samsung TV. Please note that available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and device model. Smart View is not available on every device. Devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV for screen mirroring. 

Open the Quick Settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen

Swipe to  and tap Smart View 

Tap your TV from the list of Available devices and tap Start now (If prompted enter a pin or allow access to complete the connection)

Your device's screen will now appear on the TV

When you are done using Smart View, tap the Smart View icon on your phone and tap disconnect. 

I am including a link with some additional information on using the Smart View feature 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062585/

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20
Use the smart view on the pull down
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, welcome to the community. I understand your concerns with the Screen Mirroring feature and I will be more than happy to help. 

Like Rollinwithdrew stated, your phone has a Smart View feature which allows you to connect your device to a compatible Samsung TV. Please note that available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and device model. Smart View is not available on every device. Devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV for screen mirroring. 

Open the Quick Settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen

Swipe to  and tap Smart View 

Tap your TV from the list of Available devices and tap Start now (If prompted enter a pin or allow access to complete the connection)

Your device's screen will now appear on the TV

When you are done using Smart View, tap the Smart View icon on your phone and tap disconnect. 

I am including a link with some additional information on using the Smart View feature 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062585/