Original topic:

Android Auto crashes

(Topic created: 06-20-2022 06:10 PM)
Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi! 

I have a 2022 Kona SEL. Support auto wireless and wired, I have an S21 Ultra 5G US version with a snapdragon SoC. Android auto consistently crashes on the device despite software updates, resetting connection, attempting wired or wireless. I doubt there's a current solution. Though I thought I'd make this post in the hopes it'll gain traction and bring it to samsungs attention, thanks!

P.S. if you have a solution however, I am open to suggestions! 

****UPDATE****
Seems issue has been resolved through an update, at least for me. I hope others update their software and see the same results! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Seems they've updated and fixed this issue 😄

View solution in context

9 Replies
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
When you use a cable, how long is it? The cable length..
Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
1 to 2 feet, and keep in mind, this issue occurs regardless of a cable being present or not
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Submit an error report after replicating the issue
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Sure! Will do!
0 Likes
Solution
Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Seems they've updated and fixed this issue 😄
TheOneAfter909
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I am having the same issue - S22+. Either with or without a cord, my AA blacks out on my car display after 10 seconds. I even downloaded a beta version of AA (ver. 7.9) and I get the same thing. Google Driving assistant is not an option since it will not run on me car's info screen.
Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Seems the issue has been resolved, Wireless Auto has improved greatly on my device. At least for me, no more crashes, been more stable recently. Try Uninstaller and unpairing, ensure your sw is updated (maybe get off the beta?) And try again, I hope your experience is similar!
0 Likes
Grendeth9495
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Issue seems to have been resolved! Thanks all for the suggestions!
hqq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh
0 Likes