JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

App Crashes When Using Pen

(Topic created: 09-17-2023 05:01 AM)
Jeff1022
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Timeline: S22 Ultra over the last month or so.

When I use the S-Pen to select something on the screen then try to share it via social media app or try doing anything with the share feature bringing the screen shot into another app; the app I've chosen as well as whatever I've selected will crash. Making me reselect and reshare. 

The 2nd time around usually works, but why is it crashing in the first place?

I've tried the "repair apps" feature on the recovery screen without any luck. 

I'm on ATT if that matters. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely see how frustrating it can be when your apps keep crashing after the update. I would suggest submitting an error report since you've already tried the repairing apps feature. You can submit an error report by the below steps.

Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anatole
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yeah, I'm getting the same issue, the apps crashes the first time I try to share anything from any app, the second time works but it feels really laggy... Lots of people are getting the same issue, whether on s22 ultra or s23 ultra... there was a recent update maybe it as to do with it... We probably have to wait for an update...

Good luck !

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely see how frustrating it can be when your apps keep crashing after the update. I would suggest submitting an error report since you've already tried the repairing apps feature. You can submit an error report by the below steps.

Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

0 Likes