JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is anyone having any issues receiving calls?

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 08:09 PM)
userhB7KOjMVIb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
By chance has anyone had any issues with receiving calls today? I can text but only make calls through Wi-Fi calling.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

That is odd; Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. As Mr.Bimmer mentioned. I definitely recommend checking if our phone is in Airplane Mode. But since you are able to make WiFi phone calls, it sounds like that is not causing this symptom. We have a several troubleshooting steps that should help figure out why you are unable to make phone calls using mobile data. Check out the link here for assistance: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/
If you still require assistance. Please feel free to contact one of the Samsung Community Moderators by using the link below. Thank you for contributing to the community. 
Moderator Private Message

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Is airplane mode turn on? Restart your phone.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

That is odd; Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. As Mr.Bimmer mentioned. I definitely recommend checking if our phone is in Airplane Mode. But since you are able to make WiFi phone calls, it sounds like that is not causing this symptom. We have a several troubleshooting steps that should help figure out why you are unable to make phone calls using mobile data. Check out the link here for assistance: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/
If you still require assistance. Please feel free to contact one of the Samsung Community Moderators by using the link below. Thank you for contributing to the community. 
Moderator Private Message

0 Likes