JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fix Text Message Delete Function Samsung!!!

(Topic created: 03-14-2022 05:06 AM)
Members_KiOsjSK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I absolutely hate, Hate, HATE the new way to delete text messages.  The new way of long pressing a text message, then tapping on others if you want to delete multiple messages is a horrible design.  If you're in process of deleting multiple messages and don't press exactly on top of them, it deselects all making you start all over again.  Highly annoying!!!  Please go back to checking each text message you want to delete.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
You can download the native Samsung messaging app from the Samsung App Store. The default messaging app in the S22 series is Google Messages.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
You can download the native Samsung messaging app from the Samsung App Store. The default messaging app in the S22 series is Google Messages.
userfbi5TUXg2A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I don't like the new process either. Returning the Ultra 22.

0 Likes
Jessie1986
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Absolutely horrible.!!! Please bring back the old way to delete messages on the new Samsung note s22 ultra.
0 Likes
s23ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Terrible design on the new s23 ultra!!!!! You have to erase one text message at a time. There's no way I believe to erase multiple messages in a conversation 😒
epsams
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Agree with everyone else. This method of deleting messages without deleting the entire conversation is ridiculous. Please update ASAP.