Original topic:

Google Authenticator issues

(Topic created: 10-27-2023 01:38 AM)
justjustinagain971
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

When I first got the Microsoft authenticator app it seemed to work well. Between my laptop and mobile accounts it was a nice change. So I got the Google one too...... couldn't make it work not one time. The other authenticator I had must have caught something from the Google one cause it won't work anymore. What am I missing??

3 Replies
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I use the Microsoft Authenticator app between my devices also. That and Samsung pass is enough work to try keeping everything synchronized. That and all of the password managers in Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge is enough to keep me confused. Keep it simple silly
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

Based on the reviews of Google Authenticator on the Play Store, your experience is not unique. I use Microsoft Authenticator on my S22U, and have used it ever since it became available. The only issue I'm experiencing with my Microsoft Authenticator is that, even though it's selected as my preferred Autofill, it doesn't show it within the app. In my case, that cosmetic error is a function of my participation in the One UI 6 beta (I'm assuming). Not sure, but I'll see after the stable OS is pushed down. Otherwise, great syncing between the Edge browser on my PC and my phone.

mizzqueenbee65
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Cant seen to get my code
0 Likes