JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

UI 6.0 Update - Sim manager

(Topic created: 01-16-2024 10:45 AM)
userP3jjm64W4S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

This Morning UI 6.0 updated for factory unlocked s22+ . right after that, sim manager could not able to get my phone number  , Shows emergency call only.   the call is going out , message is not.  call is not coming in, but message is coming in.  

UI 6.0 update messed up the whole sim management. Samsung should look at this issue. 

I chat with Tech rep. does not help anything. 

if the stable version has this bug, we cannot to back to 5.1 also  When Samsung will fix this issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userP3jjm64W4S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

After 7 hours search around , before factory reset. I wanted to try get a new sim card from the provider.. Got the new sim and swapped , immediately  the sim  showing up and back to business.  Did not know what happened to the sim when the one UI 6.0 update completed.. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Heart2soul04
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having the same issue! I've been without service for 5 days since the update I received Friday. I have been on the phone with AT&T, Asurion, and Samsung and no one has any suggestions. I need my phone for work and my kids. I have always been an avid Samsung user but this is making me question everything.

Solution
userP3jjm64W4S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

After 7 hours search around , before factory reset. I wanted to try get a new sim card from the provider.. Got the new sim and swapped , immediately  the sim  showing up and back to business.  Did not know what happened to the sim when the one UI 6.0 update completed.. 

0 Likes
whocares11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm having the same issue with my s22+. Cannot send/receive texts or calls. It's been 16 days and my phones nothing but a paperweight! Att refuses to help and samsung won't do anything either! And I still gotta pay my bill for a phone that doesn't work!!

0 Likes
userP3jjm64W4S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I think you can walk into at&t or bestbuy store and ask them to swap the sim .
0 Likes
whocares11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I went to best buy. The att Mgr not said he couldn't help me, but to just buy a new phone and pay the remaining balance on my current phone that doesn't work!!

0 Likes