JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Volume decreasing constantly while screen mirroring

(Topic created: 03-14-2024 12:54 PM)
jared7976
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My girlfriend and I both own S22 phones. During screen mirroring, the volume is constantly decreasing and we keep having to turn it back up on our phones. This is EXTREMELY aggravating. I have been told this is done to protect your hearing, which is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY during screen mirroring. Is Samsung going to do anything about this in future updates? If not, this is probably the last Samsung product I will ever buy. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

0 Likes