Original topic:

Drop-down menu Icons from Notification Bar

(Topic created: Monday)
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello, 

I need help with finding, again how to change and add or reorganize the icons inside the fast notification bar or the drop-down menu. I seemed to remember it being an easy button but I absolutely cannot find. It's driving me batty.

What I'm looking to do is add my DuckDuckGo "safe browsing" or "VPN" icon like it once was there before I deleted it troubleshooting an issue. But when I reinstalled the browser I can't get the Duck icon back on that menu. 

Using Galaxy S23

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
just remember there are 2 setups for it. the first (the option on the left after pressing pencil) is editing the icons when you swipe down just once.

the 2nd (one to right) is editing the icons when you do a full or double swipe down, they are completely seperate

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Tap the pencil icon on the top and then click edit and add it and re arrange them to your liking
1719279399998.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you very much! 😆
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Your welcome happy to help

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
susana23
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
you have to press where it says edit then edit again1719279213002.jpg
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah once you tap the first edit it will bring up the option to edit the full page or just the top roll1719279345529_1719279345522_0.jpg

JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you! 😉
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Yup a duppa doo! Thank u lol lol lol
susana23