Original topic:

Drop-down menu Icons from Notification Bar

(Topic created: a week ago)
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello, 

I need help with finding, again how to change and add or reorganize the icons inside the fast notification bar or the drop-down menu. I seemed to remember it being an easy button but I absolutely cannot find. It's driving me batty.

What I'm looking to do is add my DuckDuckGo "safe browsing" or "VPN" icon like it once was there before I deleted it troubleshooting an issue. But when I reinstalled the browser I can't get the Duck icon back on that menu. 

Using Galaxy S23

JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
First step. Then follow the other pictures. 1719280797750.jpg
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Aha! There it is.. lol lol lol lol. OMG, I can't believe I forgot where the heck it was. THANK U, THANK U
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
just remember there are 2 setups for it. the first (the option on the left after pressing pencil) is editing the icons when you swipe down just once.

the 2nd (one to right) is editing the icons when you do a full or double swipe down, they are completely seperate
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
It just occurred to me that there always seems to be other subsequent little changes that occur after a rewritten change to the app. And those always seem to get by me. 😉. Well maybe not always...
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I honestly have my setup the way it is. the ones I need quickest access to in the short way. and the ones I need to be able to access maybe if phone is locked the full way. because on lock screen only the full view shows
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
also you might wanna look into downloading good lock

good lock:
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock

then download quickstar:
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.qstuner

then you can adjust the row # of your full view.

and there are ton more apps in good lock you can toy around with and see what you like. it's all stuff that used to be available by default but was removed. 1719444455784.jpg1719444460449.jpg
0 Likes