Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

*UPDATE - 2/22 5:18 pm EST*

All services should have been restored to affected customers. If you're still having trouble making calls or receiving text messages, please contact your Carrier/Service Provider for further assistance.  If you have performed all troubleshooting with your carrier, and are still unable to connect to the cellular network we would recommend reaching out to a certified technician for diagnostics. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service 

Hello everyone, Thank you for reaching out. We understand how upsetting it is when you are unable to connect to and use your network services. We have been notified there is a major carrier outage that is affecting multiple providers. The carrier teams are working to restore service. 

Questions regarding restoration of services should be directed to your service provider, as this is not a device concern.

Please also Like this post to bring more attention to the thread for the engineers.

*Update*

Thank you for your patience as the network providers work to resolve the outage as quickly as possible.  If you have access to Wi-Fi, utilizing the Wi-Fi calling feature on your device is an option. This feature allows you to make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi network.

Steps to Turn on Wi-Fi Calling:

1. Navigate to and open Settings
  2. Tap Connections, and then tap Wi-Fi Calling
  3. Tap the switch to turn the feature on. If you receive a popup asking you to enter your Emergency contact information, review and enter the requested information, and then tap Save.
    Note: You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network and have active service via a SIM or eSIM to enable Wi-Fi Calling.

SamsungJustin_0-1708628698545.jpeg

4. Wi-Fi calls will now be enabled. To turn Wi-Fi Calling off, just tap the switch again.
  5. On some phones, you can also enable Wi-Fi Calling from the Quick settings panel. Swipe down from the top of the screen using two fingers, and then tap the Wi-Fi Calling icon to turn it on.

View solution in context

160 Replies
sandypapo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes my phone is down to not network,
0 Likes
johnthurman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
mine too, does anyone know what's up?
diedra64
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine is down. I wonder if it is due to the recent update?
0 Likes
userzIbXn1Ooco
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine too
0 Likes
Daveysdad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine in Birmingham is down
0 Likes
lizardbreath
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Down in Asheville too
0 Likes
vw61
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes mine phone is telling me that my phone is not connected to a network, I'm in Dallas.
ThaiMex93
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I woke up and my s24 is the same I'm also in Dallas
Rivs5
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm also in Dallas. My S24 Ultra works perfectly fine. My girlfriend's iPhone doesn't have any service.
0 Likes