Original topic:

Delete watch notifications

(Topic created: Thursday)
Haybound
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I want to keep one notification, but delete the rest on my gw6. Is that possible, and how? Ty
13 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Haybound Sure you can turn off other notifications.

1. Open the Wearable app
  2. Click on Watch settings
  3. Click on Notifications
  4. Click on App notifications
  5. Turn off the switch for all the things that you don't want to be notifications on your watch. 
Haybound
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you
0 Likes
Haybound
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you! I didn't word my question very well. I do want to receive all of the notifications that are coming in. After I've viewed them all, there's an option to delete all. But, I want to keep one one of them on my watch for the time being, without having to keep them all.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Haybound Oh, I see. I haven't seen a way to do that. 

Haybound
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can delete your notifications one at a time and keep the one you want. Just click on each notification to open it and then swipe up and hit the trash icon to delete that message. Repeat with the ones you don't want.
Haybound
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I somehow missed that. Thanks so much! They all disappeared, though. Not through my actions, I did nothing to execute this.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
The notificans should have also appeared on your phone (provided they came from an app on your phone). If that's the case, you can check the notification history on your phone (don't know why they don't have it for the watch). Go to settings/notifications/advanced settings/notification history. You will be able to see recent notifications. But, alas, not the complete notification text. You can also download Good Lock and the Notistar midule, which will give you a complete history of your notifications.
Haybound
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh, now I understand where they went. I'm getting spam text messages, from Samsung messages app, on my watch. Not my phone, just my watch. This was the reason I wanted to preserve just one of the notifications, the one for receiving another spam txt.
0 Likes